A. Virus Bacteria Free Zone (Disinfection Service)
• Misting of surfaces and spaced evenly from up to down and from left to right and open windows for ventilation after 60mins.
• Disinfecting hard surfaces using solution proven to kill viruses by spraying and then wiping or mopping, paying special attention to key spots such as doorknobs, sinks, countertops, faucet handles, and toilet, computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
• Use of appropriate air disinfection equipment for fogging to ensure clean and fresh air in every corner of your space
• Removal of odors right from the source by eliminating bacteria fast, attacking and breaking down its composition before it can multiply
• Use of machine to air conditioning system to circulate the mist in natural airflow